Giving Back Locally with Hazel Daze Boutique
Hazel Daze Boutique will be participating in several local events to strengthen and support the town of Fairfield. These include The Dogwood Festival on May 6, 7 and 8, and The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce Market on the Green on June 11 and 12.
In addition, the store has released its Mother’s Day Gift Guide, which offers suggestions for eco-minded and natural presents.
“Yoga Mom”: Balance her mind, body and soul
• Lotus flower Aromathera wood & bead bracelets
• Colorful yoga mat bags made in India Yoga/active tops made from organic cotton
“Nature-Loving Mom”: Bring the nature to her
• Capiz shell and sea glass wind chimes
•Bamboo trays and mango wood candle holders
• Wood wick soy candles & pure essential oils and body care
“Retro Mom”: A blast from her past
• Handmade jewelry from antique flatware
• Mirrors & bowls made from LP vinyl
• Canvas photographs from vintage postcards
Opened in 2012, Hazel Daze Boutique supports Fair Trade artists from around the world, as well as local artists. Works of art include hand-crafted jewelry and clothing, beeswax candles, perfumes and lotions and hand-carved trays and salad bowls. The boutique also hosts Community Give-Back Nights every month with wine, cheese and music. A percentage of all sales go to the organization of choice. They most often support education, refugee and environmentally based charities.
For more information, visit HazelDaze.com or call 203-292-9662. Location: Hazel Daze Boutique, 86 Post Rd, Fairfield.Edit ModuleShow Tags