Grand Opening for Woodbury Sanctuaries
Salt of the Earth Healing Sanctuary and Inspirit Healing Studio are joining forces to create a welcoming place for people to heal, learn and grow at a historic location on Main Street in Woodbury. The grand opening is the weekend of September 9-11. Members of the public are welcome to visit and meet the many practitioners, experience demos, and soak in the healing energy of the space.
Salt of the Earth Healing Sanctuary, founded by Salt of the Earth Therapeutic Spa owner Sue Martovich, provides a feast for the senses, from the healing serenity of meditation and journey dance/movement classes, to facials from Celebrated Face aesthetician Ali Chellis, massages, sound healing and crystal light therapy, to a retail area packed with arts, music, photography, handmade jewelry, salt lamps and more.
The centerpiece of the sanctuary is Athena Hall, an expansive space that hosts yoga, meditation, lectures, literary and interactive programs and more. The community-building space is named for the Greek goddess of reason, intelligence, the arts and literature—who was also gifted with great spiritual and physical beauty— Athena Hall is intended to be a community-building space for sharing of all kinds of wisdom and experience.
Inspirit Healing Studios provides gifts and talents shared by a variety of spiritually-based healers. The tribe is led by local spiritual medium, healer and author Jeanne Street and offers many healing workshops and modalities for those seeking healing and balance. These will include Inspirit yoga and meditation for children and adults, a spiritual herbal class, intuitive art and dreamcatcher classes, medicinal food classes and more.
The sanctuaries’ many experienced practitioners will be available at various points during the opening weekend. These gifted experts include, (but are not limited to):
• Ali Chellis of Celebrated Face, an aesthetician and former trainer at the original Golden Door Resort in California
• Meditation teacher and sound healer Cynthia Quintanal, known to many in the area for the sound healing project
• Crystal Cymbology with her husband Rick, both music/sound therapy directors at the Sanctuary
• Paulo Fernandes, owner of New Life Retreats, an IIN-certified health coach, specialist in nutritional microscopy and a certified pH Miracle Center coach
• Licensed massage therapist and aesthetician Kelly Bravo
• Byron Eddy, who offers the Dellagrotte Core Movement Integration method—which synthesizes Feldenkrais, myofascial work and yoga/martial arts study—and holds sound healing events using the didgeridoo
For more information, visit the Facebook pages for Salt of the Earth Healing Sanctuary and Inspirit Studios. Location: 346 Main St, Woodbury. See ad, page 10.Edit ModuleShow Tags