The Truth About Cancer Airing in Norwalk
Mar 04, 2016 06:19PM
FreeFilmsCT.com is introducing the first of its free programs focused on the movie series, The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest. Episodes two through nine will be shown in March and April on Wednesdays at 7pm at the offices of AcupunctureHealingCT.com in Norwalk.
In the documentary series, viewers follow Ty Bollinger, who lost his mother, father and five other family members to cancer, as he sits down with doctors, researchers, experts and survivors to find out their proven methods for preventing and treating cancer. The episodes to be shown by FreeFilmsCT.com include:
• March 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
• March 9: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow
• March 16: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light
• March 23: Cancer Causing Blind Spots, Toxic Vac- cines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions
• March 30: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
• April 6: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods
• April 13: Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic
Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
• April 20: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory
Seating and parking is limited for these free screenings but additional parking is available in the Interstate 95 commuter lot located off of Exit 16’s southbound exit.
For reservations, email [email protected] or text 203-216-2548. Walk-in attendees are welcome depending on space. For more information on the series, visit
CancerTutor.com/Global-Cancer-Documentary. Location: AcupunctureHealingCT.com, 166 East Ave, 2nd Fl, Norwalk. See ad, page 28.