Safe Cleaning Services for Flu Season
Fairfield’s The Cleanest Touch cleaning service performs a thorough cleaning service based on the preventive safety measures recommended by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other health agencies. These measures include:
• Washing hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, as often possible, while cleaning your house.
• Covering noses and mouths with masks while around others.
• Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
• Observing the recommended six-feet distance from people.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
• Covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue.
• Staying home when sick.
In your home, the team disinfects doorknobs, light switches, all trash bins, bathroom and kitchen surfaces, and any other commonly touched areas. The crew wears plastic shoes in each house (indoor use only) and switches uniforms and disposable gloves between houses. Clients supply the cleaning supplies and cleaning cloths to clean their house. Additionally, The Cleanest Touch now offers a steam cleaner service system.
For more information, call 203-260-3087. Location: Fairfield and surrounding towns.