Skip to main content

Natural Awakenings Fairfield Cty/Housatonic Valley, CT

Take Charge of Your Success with Hypno-coaching

Mar 11, 2011 12:55PM

Melanie Barnum

Melanie Barnum, CH, announces the expansion of her practice to include Hypno-Coaching, a turbo charged version of Life Coaching. "Hypno-coaching is a natural and complimentary addition to the existing healing services offered" according to Melanie, "and is perfect for people who want to take charge of their success in life." By combining traditional life, career and personal coaching skills with NLP (neuro-linguistic processing), intuition and hypnosis, Melanie works with each client as a whole being to help them be all they can be. Unlike traditional therapy, hypno-coaching focuses on the client from the present and helps to move them positively into the future.

Hypno-coaching increases your chance of attaining your goals by almost 100%! Traditionally, we use 10% of our mind every day. By tapping into the remaining 90%, known as the sub-conscious, through hypnotism and NLP we amplify the opportunity for success! Hypno-coaching transforms your life and can be used to help you progress through transitional times, everyday issues, career or life changes; it focuses on moving forward, over, under, around or through any obstacles that life presents. Working with the client through any of life’s issues or desires is where hypno-coaching excels, and where people can “be the me they always wanted to be”.

Melanie Barnum is a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Hypno-Coach with the National Guild of Hypnotists, a Psychic Intuitive, Medium, Certified Reflexologist and the up-coming author of “The Book of Psychic Symbols: How to Interpret Messages From the Other Side”. Melanie has a private practice in Ridgefield at 77 Danbury Road. For more information visit Melanie at MelanieBarnum.com or call 203.451.0914.