Free Open House at Wellness Institute
Oct 02, 2014 02:37AM
Dr. Marvin Schweitzer
The Wellness Institute will hold a free open house on October 26 from 2:30 to 5pm in Norwalk. The four healthcare practitioners offering their services at the center will each speak about their experience with various energy healing and non-toxic modalities.
The open house schedule (subject to change) will be the following:
• 2:30pm: Dr. Marvin Schweitzer, ND, will discuss his 30-year path using healing therapies and the techniques of the ancients.
• 2:45pm: Dr. Amy Wiesner, ND, LAc, will speak about acupuncture and other healing modalities used in her practice, as well as the importance of addressing the mental and emotional component of healing.
• 3pm: Niki Ralis, MA, will touch upon Ondamed therapy and BrainPaint EEG Neurofeedback.
• 3:15pm: Dr. Francis X. Tortora, DC, will discuss his blend of psycho-cranial chiropractic and the spiritual dimensions of healing.
• 3:30pm: Special guest appearances
• 3:45pm: Q&A with all practitioners
• 4pm: Demos of individual therapies with practitioners
Location: The Wellness Institute, 1 Westport Ave, Norwalk. For more information, visit DrMarvinSchweitzer.com or call 203-847-2788. See ad, page 20.