‘Feel Fabulous’ Fall Open House in Westport
Oct 02, 2015 12:24AM
Ellen Lewis, ND
Shalva Clinic, located at 8 Lincoln Street in Westport, will hold its second seasonal open house on October 9 from 4:30 to 8pm. A series of innovative talks by the clinic’s professional service providers will be held every half hour throughout the evening. Topics include:
• 4:30pm: Strengthen Your Immune System with Beverly Lewis, Reiki master and herbalist
• 5pm: Increase Your Energy & Focus with Tracy Pardo, integrative nutrition health coach
• 5:30pm: Unrestricted Living - Move Freely, Live Joyfully with Shannon Reynolds, licensed massage therapist
• 6pm: Relieve Chronic Pain with Micronutrients with Andrew Cummins, ND
• 6:30pm: Attain Your True Potential – Insomnia, Fatigue, Stress, Concentration with Ellen Lewis, ND
• 7pm: A Nourishing Discussion – Medications & Micronutrients with Kulveen Virdee, ND
• 7:30pm: Understanding the Impact of Micronutrients on Mood with Amanda Placeres, ND
The open house is free to the public and includes healthy bites and beverages, as well as free massages, raffles and prizes. Participants will engage in herbal medicine demonstrations and take home recipes to support health and wellbeing.
“We understand that optimal healthcare is more than just treating symptoms,” said Ellen Lewis, ND, founder of Shalva Clinic. “Our healthcare focus is on individualized plans to help our patients really thrive in life. We want everyone to feel vibrant, balanced and really alive. Naturopathic medicine offers a science-based way to maximize energy, get your weight where you want it, and feel fabulous every day.”
For more information, a complete list of services and providers, and to subscribe to the clinic’s newsletter, visit ShalvaClinic.org. Location: Shalva Clinic, 8 Lincoln St, Westport. See ad, page 37.